CCIE Routing & Switching: TS2 + + Diag3 LAB1
Speaking about the overall feeling of the test, the examination room except the desktop mouse control is not very sensitive and other parts are very smooth. I have (shift + Insert) that DELL keyboard and mouse feel great. txt shortcut that you can create multiple texts on your desktop. There has a sheet of personal information white paper that you can use as scratch paper. Also , there has a water fountain, a bread and a pen,etc. To thanks, I want to thank my family for their support. I also want to thank the teachers of PASSHOT and everyone who helped me along the way. Finally, I wish all the friends on the CCIE road can get their CCIE number as soon as possible! (1) TS2++ Q3 SW110-SW210 exchange visits did not occur. At the beginning, I was nervous but I thought it would not be a Bug. In fact, to the back of the same and finally also according to the solution to complete. Set 9 phenomena. Tip: I suggest you don't go directly to the wrong spot. First, use the met...
Comments
Post a Comment